Announcing the next Navigate Entrepreneur Internship Program! Applications now open!
- Navigate Entrepreneur Internship Program 2022
- Deadline to apply is December 23rd.
- Internships start in January 2022.
Navigate is now accepting applications for a limited number of Entrepreneur Internship positions. This initiative will provide financial resources, support and guidance to students with a viable business plan to develop their business idea while still in school or just graduating. Must be a student of MUN Grenfell Campus or CNA Corner Brook Campus to be eligible.
Ready to forge your own career path? Want to be your own boss?
Apply now for one of our entrepreneur internship positions to help you start your own business!
As an entrepreneur intern, you will:
- Work on your business idea with the dedicated support and guidance of mentors and advisors
- Connect with a network of peers and key ecosystem players
- Have flexible hours to work on your business idea while pursuing your studies
- Receive a $3000 stipend to help support you on your startup journey
- Connect with potential customers
- Complete an 8-week internship during which time you will work with Navigate advisors to develop and refine your business idea
- Minimum commitment of 15 hours per week working on your business
- Weekly meetings with the Navigate Manager to set goals and discuss progress
- Attend team meetings and meet with mentors
- Disbursement of funding is contingent upon program completion*
Navigate Entrepreneur Internship Program Application
For the Lean Canvas referenced and requested at the end of the form, please visit the links below: